Wednesday, January 5, 2011

My message on gratitude

My companion is really nice. We are getting along great. He cannot speak English, so it gives me a chance to get even better about Portuguese. I miss Elder Gunter, but I am really grateful for my companion here. We teach well together. We are getting to know each other more and more every day, and we are finding that we are more and more alike.

I have been humbled and the accustomation period has begun.

The people here have a lot of respect for us, and we are already teaching about 25 lessons a week. We contact about 50 people a week, and people are very humble and receptive to our message. We have been instructed well on where to go and where not to go, what to eat and what not to eat.

The Lord has called me here for a reason. I have already learned more in these few weeks than in my whole life. I have a bright future and a great mission ahead of me.

Keep your faith. It’s all we’ve got, and I am a personal witness of the divinity of his majesty, Jesus Christ. He is our savior and redeemer. Know that! Remember it.

Ciao!
Elder Gianluca Cuestas

No comments:

Post a Comment