Monday, August 15, 2011

Training with President Oliveira was Amazing!

Last week we had training with president Oliveira, and it was Amazing! Among the many things we learned, he shared with us new ideas about finding people and how to get the members to help us more. Furthermore, my interview with him went great. He said that he was proud of me and that I’ll be staying in Fogo for some time.

Chuchuka is doing great. She’s doing everything that she needs to be doing, and she’ll be baptized this weekend along with her little sister Luana.

Elder Fonseca, my old companion, and now the assistant to the president went teaching with us on Saturday. It was so nice to see him again. We had a great time the three of us

Elder Weiss and I have such a great relationship. There is no contention with us whatsoever, and we teach better than I’ve ever taught in my mission. We’ve such a unity and powerful spirit when we teach and because of that, success is coming so much easier to us. We have been crazy busy this week with so much work with the zone and the training, but it’s all good.

We have to do exchanges with the Elders in Brava this Wednesday. Brava is another Island in Cape Verde that is part of my Zone, so tomorrow night we’ll be going to Brava and coming back Thursday morning to do exchanges with elder Jones and elder Smith

The week was quite hectic but great. I’m so happy here in Fogo. I’m growing spiritually, and my companion and I are doing everything in our power for these people out here. I’m so joyful for all that the Lord has helped me see and all that he has helped me become.

Elder Cuestas

No comments:

Post a Comment